Solo Entry Junior £40
Solo Entry Senior £45
£15 per additional class
Transponder Hire £10
First Competitor Entry £45
Additional Competitor £25
£15 per additional class/per Competitor
Transponder Hire £10 (possible to share)
Please make Payment via Online Bank Transfer:
Account Number 20430311
Sort Code 09-01-29
Please use your Name as a Reference.
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION - COVID-19:
By submitting this form I declare that:
I am not currently experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 and have not knowingly been in contact with anyone showing symptoms within the last 14 days. If after submitting this form I do knowingly come into contact with someone with or having symptoms of COVID-19 or I start to exhibit symptoms I will immediately withdraw from the event. Should I become ill or exhibit symptoms during the event I shall withdraw and notify Officials immediately identifying those whom I have come into contact with at the event.
For the purposes of 'Contact Tracing' all persons present on site must be registered. This includes Mechanics and Parents/Guardians.
I agree to abide by all Government, Circuit Management, and Irish Minibike Championship requirements imposed in respect of COVID-19.
MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS & MAY INVOLVE INJURY OR DEATH
You must read and agree to the declaration and paragraphs below which are designed to create a legally binding relationship in return for you being allowed to enter and compete.
I DO NOT SUFFER FROM EPILEPSY, DIABETES OR HEART RELATED ILLNESS OR ANY OTHER ILLNESS OR DISABILITY THAT WOULD IMPAIR MY ABILITY TO COMPETE IN MOTORCYCLE EVENTS.
- I confirm that the information on my entry form and the information and my acceptance of the terms of my membership are correct.
- I confirm that I understand the nature of the competition I am entering and I am competent to take part.
- I confirm that any vehicle that I use will comply with the regulations and will be safe and fit for use in the competition.
- I will satisfy myself (by sighting lap or otherwise) before taking part that the venue and track is acceptable to me with regard to its features and physical layout (unless prohibited to do so).
- I will not take part if I have any doubt about my ability or the safety of the venue.
- I accept that competition in motorsport may involve the risk of injury or death and I agree to take part at my own risk. Furthermore, I agree not to hold members or officials of Irish Minibike Championship Club responsible for any injury, loss or damage.
- Before taking part in the event I will read and be bound by and comply with any regulations and final instructions issued by the organisers, and the circuit owners.
- I will not participate whilst under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs and that if I am taking any prescribed medication I will inform the event organiser and seek approval to participate before taking part.
- If under the age of 18 my parent/guardian has read the above and sign the declaration and agreement below.
PARENT/GUARDIAN DECLARATION AND AGREEMENT
To allow the applicant to enter the competition you must agree to the matters set out below which are designed to create legal obligations on you.
- I confirm that the information on the entry form completed on behalf of the applicant is correct.
- I confirm that he/she is competent to take aprt in the event and that the vehicle which he/she will use is safe and fit for the competition.
- I will, before allowing him/her to take part, satisfy myself that the course and the facilities are safe and will inspect same.
I have been made aware that the club have developed a Child Safeguarding Policy and a Code of Conduct for parent and children. We agree to abide by this code at all times.
PRE-EVENT SCRUTINEERING DECLARATION:
By submitting this form and in consideration of being permitted to take part in the event I undertake and confirm with the Organisers that:-
1) I have read and understand the requirements of General Regulations. I shall comply with all Regulations that apply to my Entry including General, Supplementary and Championship Regulations as well as any other Final Instructions.
2) The vehicle complies with all relevant General Technical Regulations and relevant Supplementary and/or Championship Regulations