Getting Started with The IMC
Minibike Racing is one of the most affordable and accessible forms of Motorsport to get involved in. It attracts riders from all walks of life ~ from as young as 6 years of age to those that are most certainly very much still young at heart.
The IMC have catered for all ages; with Junior Classes ranging from 6 ~ 14 yrs, and Senior Classes 13+.
In order to compete it is necessary to wear the correct Protective Equipment.
• Full Leather Race Suit. No rips or tears.
• A quality, well fitted helmet; Gold Stamp, BSI Kite or MCUI approved. Please refer to PROTECTIVE CLOTHING SECTION for details. We strongly advise you invest in your helmet.
• Road or Off-road Motorcycle boots.
• Back protectors (COMPULSORY FOR ALL).
• Chest protector – recommended for all riders
• Leather gloves.
All Protective Clothing will be subject to checks. Must be presented at least once a year, when requested and after any crash damage.
A Race License is not required to compete with The IMC. We do however ask that all competitors take out a yearly membership subscription.
If you have any queries please feel free to get in contact with a member of the team for further information and updates on upcoming events.
You can use the contact form available on the website or alternatively forward an email to email@example.com